Reception and General Administration
Salary scale: Scale D 3-4 £15,970 - £16,187 pro rata.
37 hours per week, 39 working weeks
FIXED TERM July 2022
At the Midland Academies Trust, we protect and promote the mental, physical, intellectual, and emotional health of young people. We do this by ensuring they are safe, happy, and successful, enjoying the very best of what has been thought and said in an environment which builds their capacity to become leaders of the future.
A vacancy has arisen for a Receptionist and General Admin role based at George Eliot Academy.
Joining our Family of Schools
The Midland Academies Trust is a close-knit family of schools where we believe that our staff are our greatest resource. Everything we do as a Trust has to fulfil the twin aims of accelerating student progress and reducing staff workload – if it doesn’t achieve both we simply don’t do it
We want it to be easy for our staff to help students achieve well and be prepared for a successful future. That’s why we continually review how we work and actively promote teachers as experts in their classrooms; provide a curriculum which is rich and deep in knowledge and work within a network of schools committed to using and sharing research led practice. We believe in strong subject communities working together to reduce individual staff workload
Our Trust commitments to every member of staff:
- Our students have clear classroom routines so no time is wasted
- Our teachers give whole class feedback, not individualised marking
- Our middle leaders focus on student learning, not data input
- Our senior leaders manage student conduct on behalf of our staff
- Our faculties plan and work together on shared approaches
- Our five year curriculum is highly ambitious and knowledge-led
- Our staff are valued as professional experts in their field
- Our Trust sets time for collaboration and learning from experts
- Our annual calendar of meetings and events are released before the start of the academic year
- Our five year, knowledge-rich curriculum features common examination boards across all schools
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of working in a team and administration processes
- Understanding of safeguarding and health and safety
- Have Reception experience Excellent computer skills and knowledge of software
- packages Have a good standard of general education and IT skills, including Maths and
What we can offer:
- Curriculum Excellence
- Strong Conditions for Learning
- Reducing Teacher Workload
- Developing Staff Expertise
- Serving our Community
How to Apply
Only Midland Academies Trust applications forms will be accepted.
Closing Date: 30th January 2022
Application forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS disclosure. Start dates will be conditional upon receipt of satisfactory pre employment checks.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020. Further information about filtering can be found in the DBS filtering guide.
The Privacy Notice can be found on our Trust website: https://www.midlandat.co.uk/